Have you noticed how many dogs there are in Chicago? It seems more and more people are adopting or purchasing a dog from a reputable breeder these days. It is a huge investment of money and time and I’m sure you want the best for your new little furry family member. So the buzz around the city is “What is the best in Dog Boarding and Doggie Daycare”?
You Can Now Make Dog Boarding Reservations Online
For some of us, choosing a proper Dog Boarding and Doggie Daycare facility can be just as stressful as choosing the right daycare for a child. Because let’s face it, our dogs ARE our children in many ways! They are a member of our family and we want to entrust them with someone knowledgeable and above all, kind.
Choosing a Doggie Daycare
- See how the dogs interact with the staff of the facility. While you are at work, the last thing you should worry about is if your dog is lonely, ignored or worst of all, mistreated.
- Is the dog daycare or boarding facility prepared for any illness your dog might suddenly have while you’re away? As if knowing your pooch is sick is not bad enough, wondering whether the staff really know how to care for a sick pet can be REALLY frightening.
- Is the facility clean and free from funky smells? Aside from the fact that a dog’s sense of smell is up to 100,000 times that of a human, an unclean facility is a breeding ground for disease?
- Is there a schedule or routine that the staff follows so that all the dogs and puppies get fed and watered, walked or groomed (if that’s an option)?
- Is the facility equipped to administer regular medication if your child….I meant pup… requires it?
- What is the temperament of the dogs your baby will be interacting with? Do they have a plan of action if something goes awry? Consider replacing first sentence with: Does the facility temperament assess every dog before accepting them to ensure that your dog will be as “safe” as possible?
We think we have everything you want in a dog daycare and boarding facility. The staff at DoGone Fun has a ball with all our dogs! We have a 20,000 square foot facility that provides indoor and outdoor fun for every shape and size dog. We have toys and activities for dogs of all ages. When you visit the facility, it is easy to see how much we enjoy what we do.
DoGone Fun provides a great atmosphere for all our dogs during the day, and at night we take extra care so the dogs feel safe and secure whether they’re staying for the day or the night.
Come see why DoGone Fun Dog Boarding and Daycare is heads and tails above the rest in Chicago. Take a tour of our entire facility. Talk to the staff and ask questions. Your stress will melt away when you see all the smiling and happy faces on each and every dog!