Private Lesson at DoGone Fun!
Trainer works one-on-one with you and your dog in our facility.
Each session is customized for you and your dog. By working with you in your everyday setting, the instructor can create a training plan that will fit your daily routine and schedule. Since training is a team effort, owners are taught how to read their dog’s body language, how to effectively get their dog to respond and how to deal with any behavioral issues. Lessons will also focus on tackling unwanted behaviors by teaching the dog new and more acceptable responses to situations. Whether you just want to touch up on your basic training or have a specific problem that needs to be addressed, private sessions will help you develop a stronger, more positive relationship with your dog.
Some common issues include:
- Leash reactivity
- Resource guarding
- Separation anxiety
- Wild and destructive behavior
- Counter surfing
- Basic obedience for city dogs
- Puppy training
- Puppy socialization in the city
Single lesson $80/hr
3 Lessons $230
6 Lessons $460
10 Lessons $750
Private lessons can be paid for individual sessions or by a discounted package of sessions. Generally a package is the best option. Most dogs and owners require multiple sessions to achieve their goal(s).
Meet our professional staff in your home environment. Let us help you and other family members teach your dog to have good manners at home.
- Training fees do not include the cost of daycare and boarding.
- Proof of Rabies and Distemper vaccinations required before services begin.
- Non-refundable 50% deposit required for group classes.
- $10 off group classes for adopted dogs; proof of adoption required.
- No make-up classes or refunds after first class.