People love daycare because it gets them off the hook, or rather, the leash! After a long day of work or running errands, you don’t have to rush home for a long walk with a dog bursting with abundant energy. Instead you can pick up your pooch at DoGone Fun and go home to begin your evening with more pleasant pursuits.
If your dog is in daycare, you don’t have to worry about the risks of letting strangers into the house. Dogs do not accidentally scamper out the door and the maintenance person won’t get nipped or knocked over by an exuberant pet or one that feels like defending your home against invasion.
With daycare your furnishings and possessions are safer because the dog won’t be home chewing, digging or lifting its leg in your living room or bedroom. Daycare also assures you that neighbors won’t be driven to the brink of insanity by incessant barking.
More Daycare FAQs
- How does daycare benefit my dog?
- How does daycare benefit me?
- How do I know if daycare is appropriate for my dog?
- Are there any breed restrictions at DoGone Fun?
- Why didn’t my vet tell me to get a Bordatella vaccination and/or a fecal exam?
- My dog has had the kennel cough (Bordatella) vaccine and still came down with kennel cough at another facility. Do they really need it?
- Why do you require that I spay/neuter my dog before allowing them to participate, even if he/she is a nice dog?
- What is a temperament assessment?
- Is there a charge for the assessment?
- What if my dog doesn’t pass the assessment?
- Do you charge extra for feeding my dog or administering medications?
- Should I bring my dog’s food from home or do you provide food?
- How are dogs separated in the play lots?
- Do you offer any discounts on daycare?
- What do the dogs do while they’re at daycare?
- What if my dog doesn’t like to play with other dogs?
- Do the dogs really rest during nap time?
- If they have a nap, why does my dog come home so tired?
- Is there training involved? If so, what kind?
- Can my dog be trained while they are at daycare?
- Can my dog be injured at daycare?
- What do you do if a dog gets sick or injured?
- Where does my dog go to the bathroom?
- Will my dog start going to the bathroom in the house because they do it here?
- How do you keep your facility clean?
- Why do you charge more than some other daycare facilities?
- Can I watch my dog play?
- Are there specific drop off/pick up hours for daycare?
- There is a lot of barking when I drop off my dog. Is it always like this?
- Are dogs on the play lot all day?