My dog has special needs, can Dogone Fun
staff administer medications?
Yes, our staff has been trained to administer medication including insulin or muscular injections. There is no additional fee.
More Boarding FAQ
- May I tour your facility?
- Why are DoGone Fun rates more expensive than other kennels?
- What is required for my dog to come for boarding?
- Why didn’t my vet tell me to get a Bordatella vaccination and/or a fecal exam?
- My dog has had the kennel cough (Bordatella) vaccine and still came down with kennel cough at another facility. Do they really need it?
- What is a temperament assessment?
- Is there a charge for the assessment?
- What if my dog doesn’t pass the assessment?
- Can I watch my dog play?
- Can my dogs stay together?
- Can I bring my own food?
- Should I bring his favorite toy or blanket?
- Can my dog be trained while he/she is boarding?
- Where does my dog go to the bathroom?
- How do you keep your facility clean?
- What happens when a pet becomes ill?
- Do you have someone on site 24 hours?
- What are your check-in/check-out times?