Do you have someone on site 24 hours?
We have a person who lives on site whose quarters are very close to the kennels, so if something happened at night, he could easily hear. He makes his last check on all the dogs at approximately 10:00 each night.
More Boarding FAQ
- May I tour your facility?
- Why are DoGone Fun rates more expensive than other kennels?
- What is required for my dog to come for boarding?
- Why didn’t my vet tell me to get a Bordatella vaccination and/or a fecal exam?
- My dog has had the kennel cough (Bordatella) vaccine and still came down with kennel cough at another facility. Do they really need it?
- What is a temperament assessment?
- Is there a charge for the assessment?
- What if my dog doesn’t pass the assessment?
- Can I watch my dog play?
- Can my dogs stay together?
- Can I bring my own food?
- Should I bring his favorite toy or blanket?
- My dog has special needs, can Dogone Fun staff administer medications?
- Can my dog be trained while he/she is boarding?
- Where does my dog go to the bathroom?
- How do you keep your facility clean?
- What happens when a pet becomes ill?
- What are your check-in/check-out times?