Can I bring my own food?
We recommend that you bring your pet’s food in pre-measured and pre-marked baggies to maintain his normal diet. However, we do provide high quality food for only $1/cup.
More Boarding FAQ
- May I tour your facility?
- Why are DoGone Fun rates more expensive than other kennels?
- What is required for my dog to come for boarding?
- Why didn’t my vet tell me to get a Bordatella vaccination and/or a fecal exam?
- My dog has had the kennel cough (Bordatella) vaccine and still came down with kennel cough at another facility. Do they really need it?
- What is a temperament assessment?
- Is there a charge for the assessment?
- What if my dog doesn’t pass the assessment?
- Can I watch my dog play?
- Can my dogs stay together?
- Should I bring his favorite toy or blanket?
- My dog has special needs, can Dogone Fun staff administer medications?
- Can my dog be trained while he/she is boarding?
- Where does my dog go to the bathroom?
- How do you keep your facility clean?
- What happens when a pet becomes ill?
- Do you have someone on site 24 hours?
- What are your check-in/check-out times?